MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. manifests its commitment to privacy and data protection by embracing the following principles.
MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. uses Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. collects no more Personal Data than necessary, and only for a legitimate purpose.
MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. protects Personal Data with appropriate security measures.
Data We Collect
This policy applies only to information collected on the Site. We collect two types of information from visitors to our websites:
“Personal Data” is information that identifies you personally and that you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create a profile on our Site, visit our Site, or complete a purchase.
“Non-personal Data” can be technical in nature. It does not identify you personally. Examples of non-Personal Data may include (but are not limited to) cookies, web beacons, and demographic information.
To improve your experience with our Site we may also collect information on how you navigate the Site, information about your connection, and the technical means you use to access our Site. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes in policies and order details To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and services
- To monitor the propriety of Site usage
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Storage, Transfer, and Retention
The Personal Data that we collected from you is generally stored & processed within the United States of America (“USA”).
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
We will hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be a MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe.
Your Personal Data is available and accessible only by those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. To the extent necessary, your Personal Data may be shared with suppliers and subcontractors (processors and sub-processors) carrying out certain tasks on MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC.’s behalf and with independent third-parties, including, but not limited to, using personal information you share with us or that we indirectly collect to verify your identity and for fraud prevention purposes.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under certain circumstances, MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
CCPA Privacy Information
We may collect the following personal information about you when you use our Site or interact with our ads on social media:
- identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices
- protected classifications, such as gender
- commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you
- Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing history, search history, the web page visited before you came to our Site, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information
- your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information
- audio recordings of your voice if you call us, as permitted under applicable law
- professional or employment-related information if required and provided inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes.
You can find more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect it in the section above titled “Data Use”.
Personal Information Use
We collect your personal information for the business purposes described above in the section titled “Data Use”. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of personal information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes provided the use of personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to an organization for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient organization to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract with us.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties listed above in the section titled “Data Access”.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us, or the security of our network systems.
Right Against Discrimination
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete, or opt-out of sales.
Right to Know
You have the right to request in writing: a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, the names and addresses of all such third parties.
In addition, you have the right to request:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you the categories of sources from which personal information is collected the business or commercial purpose for the information collection
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information
- the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual
- You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information we collected about you during the twelve (12) months before your request.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request us to delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your personal information, please contact according to the ‘Exercise Your Rights’ section below.
To confirm your identity, we may ask you to verify personal information we already have on file for you. If we cannot confirm your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud prevention purposes.
Right to Opt-Out of Selling
You have the right to opt-out of having your personal information sold. We do not sell your personal information. In addition, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of MOUNTAIN POWER WASH SERVICES, LLC. who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow 30 days for a response. To make such a request, contact us according to the ‘Exercise Your Rights’ section below.
Exercise Your Rights (Contact Us)
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated Customer Service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.